Scrapbook for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Scrapbook is a software bolt-on for JDE EnterpiseOne 9.0 and 9.1 that assists with the creation, maintenance, and generation of EnterpriseOne E1PAGE's. The software is fully integrated with EnterpriseOne, and essentially replaces the standard out of the box E1PAGE functionality of the JDE system. Scrapbook provides a user friendly interface for creating the E1PAGE, and then interfaces with JDE processes and tables to maintain and publish the page. There is no need to memorize cryptic settings or formatting. The Generation and Publishing process is totally automated, and is performed in seconds opposed to the minutes required by the multi-step manual process. Scrapbook is developed using the JDE EnterpriseOne toolset, so there is no need to maintain objects and architectures outside of JD Edwards. Using Scrapbook you can easily generate custom E1PAGE's in a matter of minutes.
The functionality of Scrapbook 1.0 includes:
- Create E1PAGE's using a powerful user friendly interface. There is no need to manually create .dat files for your pages.
- Provides the ability to create E1PAGES using objects from existing Task Views, Tasks, Objects, Packages, OMW Projects, E1PAGE's, Watchlists, and user favorites. You can even add entire task view branches with 1 click!
- Easily change an items Colors, Box Styles, Custom Icons, and Hoverlink Text/Links.
- Easily create and maintain "ASCII ART" layouts using an E1 grid with drop down boxes.
- Quickly convert Objects on E1PAGES to tasks.
- Easily convert custom menu structures to E1PAGE's.
- Preview the E1PAGE before Publishing.
- One click Generation, Upload, and Publishing of E1PAGES.
- Easily add access to users and/or roles.
- Import existing E1PAGE .dat files so they can be maintained in Scrapbook.
- Advanced search capability that allows the easy lookup of E1PAGE's with similar configurations.
- Easily access .dat files and generation logs from within EnterpriseOne.
- Developed 100% in the JDE Toolset.
- No Technical expertise is required to create pages, so functional support resources can easily maintain pages without a CNC or Technical resource.