Summary of Services
Our experience with EnterpriseOne includes Installations, Upgrades, Migrations, Web Technologies, and all aspects of EnterpriseOne CNC. We also have industry management experience that provides a well rounded practical approach to client solutions. We have over 21 years of IT systems project experience, and over 16 years of JD Edwards CNC and development experience.
- Wide range of complex projects and clients in various industries
- Implementation and maintenance of EnterpriseOne (OneWorld) systems on Windows, Unix, AS/400, and Linux
- Installation and support of EnterpriseOne running on MS SQL 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9.x/10g/11g, DB2 UDB, and DB2/400 databases
- Installation and configuration of EnterpriseOne technologies including Deployment Server, Enterprise Server, Database Servers, and Web Servers
- Upgrades of EnterpriseOne systems including Xe and ERP8 to 9.1 and higher
- Migrations from World A73 to EnterpriseOne 9.x
- Tools release upgrades including upgrades to tools 8.97, 8.98, and 9.1
- EnterpriseOne database platform migrations including MS SQL to AS/400, AS/400 to Oracle, and Oracle to MS SQL
- Security Audits and Redesign
- OneWorld CNC Administration tasks including OMW, OCM, Environments and Pathcode maintenance, Security, ESU installations, Server Manager, and Package Builds
- Implementation of EnterpriseOne Web Technologies including Weblogic, WebSphere, OAS, WebSphere Portal, and Oracle Portal
- System Audits and Performance tuning of EnterpriseOne
- EnterpriseOne architecture design and redesign
- EnterpriseOne development using the JDE toolset
- Training and Mentoring of IT staff on EnterpriseOne technologies
We have performed upgrades to every version of JD Edwards since B7331. We can architect, plan, and perform upgrades on any supported EnterpriseOne platform. We have also performed numerous World migrations to muliple versions of EnterpriseOne. We are also experts at migrating from one EnterpriseOne platform to another.
Whether you need assistance to backfill for an existing employee, or you need Senior CNC expertise on a per project basis, we can provide onsite and/or remote assistance to accomdate any CNC need.
Are you considering moving to tools 8.98 or 9.1? We can build a customized solution to evaluate your existing architecture, and upgrade it as needed. We will also train your CNC staff on features of the new tools release.
Not all situations require a fulltime CNC resource. We will work with you to develop a customized approach to CNC support. We can provide ad-hoc and off ours support to meet your requirements.
Everyone learns using different methods. We regularly work with our clients to provide customized onsite CNC training and Mentoring. Need to get your resources out of the office and away from distractions? We also work with our partners to provide formalized CNC training at a training faclity.
Don't see exactly what you are looking for?
We have been doing JD Edwards CNC for over 16 years. We have seen almost everything. Please contact us to discuss your specific situation.